The most important thing is to get you on the right track, and BritishEdu will match your academic qualifications, interests and personal qualities to prestigious and rewarding courses and universities. This process is followed by an in-depth consultation leading to a specific personalised action plan. This plan will include suitable taster courses, open days and more, as well as recommendations for further research.
How can BritishEdu educational consultants help?
- Explaining clearly British and worldwide higher education systems and admissions processes
- Timetable planning – schools have their own deadlines while UCAS has different dates for applications
- Preparation for admission tests, the clearing system, personal statements, acquiring the correct work experience and choosing the right option from multiple university offers
- We can give detailed guidance and support on applying to Oxford or Cambridge, or the universities of the Russell Group
- Assistance with equating overseas qualifications and advice on the level of English required
- Practise interviews for specific courses and explaining some of the financial commitments involved in university education, i. e. loans and accommodation costs
- Bespoke service to give you the exact support you need at the right time
Our expert consultants are available by phone, skype or email.
Key specialist topics include:
- University and college selection
- Choosing suitable courses
- UCAS application
- Guidance on university costs: fees, loans, grants and expenses
- Writing an effective personal statement
- Developing successful interview techniques